- Buy new boots, preferably like these ones.
- Buy a new hat to replace the lost one.
- Not bite my nails.
- Moisturise my hands so my skin stops coming to bits. Hopefully.
- Plan an adventure.
- Dye my hair.
- Go to the bank, and the other bank.
- Work out plans for the phlebasadventure.
- Rescue my new old bike from tigger_boing's.
- Finish reading my book that I am meant to have written about weeks ago.
- Tidy my room.
All the skin is coming off my nose, which is unattractive. Also my sides hurt from coughing.
I will hopefully be spending various parts of this weekend at the Fiddle Festival, which should be fun.
Next weekend I was planning to have an adventure to Mallaig, only now I have been invited to two things I want to do on the Friday night, so I don't know where to go. It is not easy to have good adventures on winter timetables.