Things I would have liked to happen today, or yesterday in some cases (some of which still might happen):
going to the library
- studying for 4 hours
- sewing up at least 10 more teeny hats
- sewing up Amelia's hat (actual hat for actual baby) I did try this, but although it went beatuifully invisible the ends didn't match, and I had to undo it again...
- writing the Sell Moor Hill walk report
- writing the Lever's Water walk report
- at least putting the pictures in the Swirl How walk report
replying to various lj comments and similar
- making a post for anything_aos
- replying to emails
I always seem to get caught up in this tangle of 'but I want it off my mind'/'but it will be fun'/'but I want to rest'...